At the moment you were born, and you took your first breath, a great celebration was held in the heavens and twelve magnificent gifts were granted to you.
You were born with certain gifts, abilities or talents. You may not ever realize this until you go through certain circumstances in your life.
Even though you possess each of these gifts, they may not seem to be as obvious to you as you may see them to be in others.
However, just as the expression says, “there is a time and place for everything”, there will be a time and place for each of these gifts to make themselves known to you. This may prove to be a very enlightening and empowering time for you.
Believe it or not, you are equipped to withstand and overcome many things in life. You must however, keep doing all that you can to better yourself and have faith that you can keep moving forward even in the most trying times.
1. Strength – May you remember to call upon it whenever you need it.
2. Beauty – May your deeds reflect its depth.
3. Courage – May you speak and act with confidence and use courage to follow your own path.
4. Compassion – May you be gentle with yourself and others. May you forgive those who hurt you and yourself when you make mistakes.
5. Hope – Through each passage and season, may you trust the goodness of life.
6. Joy – May it keep your heart open and filled with light.
7. Talent – May you discover your own special abilities and contribute them toward a better world.
8. Imagination – May it nourish your visions and dreams.
9. Reverence – May you appreciate the wonder that you are and the miracle of all creation.
10. Wisdom – Guiding your way, wisdom will lead you through knowledge to understanding. May you hear its soft voice.
11. Love – It will grow each time you give it away.
12. Faith – May you believe.
Now you know about your twelve gifts of birth, use your gifts well and along the way you will discover others, but also come to realize that among them is a gift that is uniquely you.
See these noble gifts in other people. Share this and help others open their eyes to their own potential in all that they wish to do and desire in their life.